- 1/2 Cup Raw Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Dates (pitted)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 TBS Cacao (or Cocoa) Powder – if using Chocolate Protein Powder you can skip this step
- 1 TBS Instant Oatmeal (optional)
- 1 TBS Shredded Coconut (optional)
- Put almonds in a food processor or high speed blender and process until a smooth butter begins to form.
- Add dates and process until smooth.
- Add Protein Powder and Cacao Powder, blend until well combined.
- Add optional Oatmeal and blend lightly.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat with shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Original Recipe this was inspired by:
- Food Processor. I use a KithenAid Food Processor.
- Texture could be very sticky when rolling… use a bit of water on your hands to reduce the stickiness.